Singing Lessons in Ringwood
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING TO SING?
Your voice is one of a kind quite literally so why not let it grow and develop so that you’re the next big thing.
My lesson’s are for everyone from the shower singer (this is my favourite place to sing for many reasons) to the singer wanting to take it a bit further maybe VCE, higher education or even professionally. And if singing is something you’ve always wanted to do then what’s stopping you?
Heart and Soul Music was established in 2013. Our singing lessons near Ringwood will help teach you correct warm up and breathing techniques. We will help you find your own unique voice, by tailoring a program that is just right for you.
WHO I TEACH
I teach all ages from beginners to highly trained advanced professional singers, all singers can benefit from an individually tailored program that will help them realise their vocal potential.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
After a quick chat about what you're hoping to achieve, we'll cover the following in your lessons:
- Correct breathing techniques
- Vocal tone
- Safe vocal technique
- Learn to read music
- Music theory
- Performance technique
- Vocal warm-ups and exercises
- Songs and repertoire suited to your unique voice
We offer VCE tutoring for singers in year 11 and 12. Our teachers are extremely familiar with Units 1&2 and 3&4. We can also prepare students for music auditions for entrance into University, and TAFE courses.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Close proximity to Ringwood
- Over 15 years of teaching experience from professionally trained teachers
- We offer students the opportunity to perform at various concerts / vocal demonstrations throughout the year
- Individually tailored lesson plans
- Learn confidence, whilst having fun!